Well in  our school if our syllabus is not completed then one of our classmate would write a letter expressing the problem and take sign from every other classmates including class teacher and submit it to the principle and patiently wait for the principle to give us a reply or else the teachers will make the papers according to the portion you have completed or if you are going to write govt. paper then just go through the lessons and ask your teacher to explain the questions you didn't understand after coming to school