1. Would you let an alligator attack you or a crocodile?
2. What is the half of two plus two, 2 or 3?
3. A cowboy went to a town on Friday and stayed there for 3 days. Yet, he came back on Thursday. How is this possible?
4. How many times can you subtract 10 from 100?
5. Imagine you fell into a deep pit, yet survived. How will you get out?
6. There are 6 elephants and 6 butteflies. Which of the beings have more legs combined?
7. 2+2=5 and your left hand are similiar. How?
8. How many animals did Moses take into the Ark?
1. I would let the alligator the crocodile. (read the question carefully)
2. Mathematically, the answer is 2. In another sense, answer is 3.
3. The cowboy went there on Tuesday, and the Horse on which he rode there was called Friday.
4. Just once, then you'd be subtracting 10 from 90.
5. Stop Imagining. (read the question carefully)
6. Butterflies. (there's a bit of science, butterflies have 6 legs and elephants have 4, so 6x6=36 and 4x6=24. So butterflies have more)
7. Neither are right. 2+2=5 is not a right answer, and your left hand isn't your right answer.
8. None. Moses didn't take them to the Ark, Noah did.