Medieval Towns :
1) The medieval towns and art were influenced by the spirit of the religious art promoted by the church in the fuedal times .
2) Th religious art emphasized religious themes and depicting people and things according to some ideal forms .
3) Art was supposed to represent those ideals and not the reality around them .
4) The sculptures were not realistic of the medieval period .
5) The paintings had no naturality .
6) The women had no freedom .
Modern Italian Towns :
1) The modern Italian towns were quite opposite to that of the medieval towns .
2) The sculptures were realistic .
3) The paintings had naturality .
4) The women had freedom to think and decide .