Some points which are useful to mention in a speech or an essay or article on the topic of Education.
1. Education - what it means, what it is.
Related to wisdom, knowledge, skills, career,
development, secure future, jobs, earning capability. Education makes a
person useful to the society. Without
education a person’s life is limited to physical labour.
2. Education is important for all persons. Reasons. Benefits,
3. Literacy in India, status. Consequences. Actions to take.
Literacy levels in villages.
4. Education is a continuous process and never stops for any. One
learns through education at an institution or through experiences and
actions. Continuous knowledge, skill updates are required in the modern
society. Education (learning process) happens
at school, home and in the society.
5. Adult education. Importance, need, how to implement.
6. Traits and qualities expected from the education process and from the person
who has undergone education. Discipline, skills, conduct, self dependence,
7. Government funded education. Education through corporate and private
schools and institutions. Tuitions, coaching classes. Pros and
cons. Affordability, appropriateness.
8. Newer modes of education/teaching/learning. By Internet and
social network sites. E-education / E-Learning.
9. Use of technology, gadgets, tools in education. Good or inappropriate.
10. Some acclaimed institutions where education is said to be of top level.
Some practices. Either in history or in the
11. Education often makes family members disrespect/move away from one
other. It is not just enough to be
educated and do our work. Our social responsibility
is to educate our children or see that they are educated properly.
12. Completeness of education in
many respects. Current system – what it
lacks, if it lacks. Suggestions.