Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- The mind is a complex thing, it has a living identity of its own
- We must not consider it only a receptacle to receive information
- It must learn to think, analyse and then act.
- Its imagination knows no bounds, it can create, invent and innovate.
- With the right inspirative and conducive environment, the mind can achieve hitherto unknown success.
- Education must aim at lighting a fire that helps a person to think 'out of the box' and work constructively towards progress and prosperity.