- energy is discharged by many methods .
- maximum energy is discharged in the form of heat and light and other is stored in ATP occurs in all livings .
- it may increase excessive temperature
- oxygen is developed or evolved and consists of enzymes .
- not consists in biological procedures
- all energy is released in the form of heat and light .
- energy is discharged in only one method
- oxygen is oxidised
- it takes place without enzymes .
- takes place in autotrophs
- this process is done by the help of carbondioxide , water and solar energy .
- enzymes is mobilzed oxidation decline reaction ( light energy ⇒ chemical energy in chlorophyll by the suport of water ) .
- it produces glucose and oxygen .
- it takes place in all livings ( which type is not necessary )
- releases energy in the form of ATP
- exothermic .
- breakdown of gucose molecules ( or consumer of glucose and oxygen )