This is a creativity-based question which you should attempt to answer on your own.
1. Adolescence is the period in a person's life between puberty and adulthood.
2. It is marked by physical changes, such as a growth spurt.
3.It is also accompanied by psychological changes, such as uncertain behaviour and the development of a self-identity.
4. It marks the threshold to legal responsibility.
5. Generation gap at its most prominent in this period.
6. Juvenile delinquency also rears its head in this period.