The effects of the WW1 is as follows:
- The war had a devastating impact on the entire continent both psychologically and financially.
- Germany was forced to pay compensation amounting to £6 billion.
- It let deep imprint on the European society and polity. Soldiers came to be placed above civilians.
- Stress was laid on the need o the man to be aggressive, strong and masculine.
- The supporters o the Weimar republic were mockingly called the ' November Criminals'. This mindset had a major impact on the political developments in early 1930s.
- The media glorified the trench life which was however full of miseries.
- Aggressive war propaganda and national honor occupied the centre stage in the republic sphere .
- Popular support grew or conservative dictatorships that had recently come into being.
Hope it helps.... Plzz rate :-D