Indian Secularism provides freedom to all the citizens as well as the aliens ( non citizen of India ) in the religious matter. "The Right Of Freedom Of Religion" is fundamental right provided by the makers of the constitution in protecting and safeguarding the interest of all the religious groups. It also has 4 provisions under it:
1. freedom of conscience and right to Profess, practise and propagate any religion
2. Freedom to manage its own affairs in matters of religion
3. The state will not collect in taxes for promotion of any particular religion.
* if u want more then tell me *
4. No religious instruction can be provided in any educational institution which is wholly maintained out of state.