Answers

2015-09-04T20:41:36+05:30

This Is a Certified Answer

×
Certified answers contain reliable, trustworthy information vouched for by a hand-picked team of experts. Brainly has millions of high quality answers, all of them carefully moderated by our most trusted community members, but certified answers are the finest of the finest.
When we touch the single wire wire we get shock because we are standing on the ground.So electricity passes through our body and hence we get shock.In case of birds they  just stand on the wire and there is no way for electricity to pass through.
0
2015-09-04T20:54:31+05:30
Because birds legs or even their whole body including cell,tissues does not allow electron an easier route than copper. The electron prefer to travels from good conductor than bad conductor
0