1. Absence makes the heart grow fonder – Our love for the loved ones grows more with the distance.
2. Accidents will happen in the best regulated families – Unforeseen can happen with anybody.
3. Actions speak louder than words – What people do shows more about them than what they just say.
4. Appearances are deceptive – Internal truth of a person is usually different from what is visible outside.
5. Never judge by appearances – Don’t use looks as the criteria to assess someone.
6. Art is long, life is short. – Life is too short to learn all the art in this world.
7. You scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours – If you help me, I’ll help you.
8. Once bitten, twice shy – From experience, we learn to avoid situation causing trouble or distress.
9. Two blacks don’t make a white – You can not justify something wrong you have done because someone else has also done it.
10. Blood is thicker than water – Family relationship is stronger than others.
I know only 10 hope it helps u