School Playground Safety Rules
1. Students are not permitted on the playground without adult supervision.
2. Only go to the playground on an outside day and after the
teachers on duty give you permission to leave the school
building. Walk carefully and don’t run.
3. Leave extra clothes and items you don’t need in a designated spot away from the playground equipment.
4. Listen to and respect the teachers on duty. Follow their directions the first time they are given.
5. Always get permission from a teacher to enter the school.
6. Only play in the designated areas. If something you are using
goes outside the play area, one student can retrieve the
7. After the bell rings, if you are on
the school playground, pick up your belongings and any small equipment
you were using. Line up and walk inside the school quietly
after you receive directions from the teachers on duty.