I cannot make a drawing and give you. However, I can suggest a scheme and outline for the drawing.
The drawing/sketch/illustration is to show that Pandit D Upadhyaya had advocated for indigenous economics and administration models. If you sketch some thing to demonstrate some of the following ideas/principles that he firmly believed, it will be appropriate. You could have a drawing with more than one sketches side by side.
1. Small units
& manufacture by the masses for the masses... Opportunities for Enterpreneurship.
2. Land ownership
by people rather than by the state.
3. A National sector with Public sector - private sector Partnership. Against total
corporatization and centralization.
freedom to the people and the right to work.
5. Against the
Five year planning system.
6. Self-reliance in food production and other materials
7. Secular state
and united state, with decentralized
8. Against Capitalists making a lot of profits beyond
9. Wanted Dharma be the guiding principle for
10. Wanted socialistic approach with some changes
Technology adapted to suite local requirements
Advocate of self-governance
13. Principled honest administration and
fearlessness to oppose