Similarities B/w India and Africa:
1. Both have tropical climates.
2. both had ancient civilizations before the rest of world
3. both are colonized by Europeans (British, French, Portuguese) where they couldn't outnumber the natives and therefore.
4. both have light skinned people in south.
5. both have sizable Muslim population.
6. both have tropical rain forest and desert
7. both have poverties
8. both have a diverse population
9. both have the most well known elephants
10. both have conflicts