I will tell to my friend that not to drive car or any other petrol vehicle without getting of 18 years and not getting learning or the permanent license.if you drive petrol vehicle or car so you want to pay about 1000 or 5000 rs for driving  petrol vehicle or car
he can be go to police station,for driving car so i will suggest him not to drive any petrol vehicle or car.