1. Decrease in availability of water will affect our lives thoroughly. It will cause dehydration among people, decline of vegetation, drying, and so on. It can be prevented by rainwater harvesting and reducing water. The main cause of water unavailability is wasting water when not needed. W
2. Overpopulation results in rising need of resources and such. One country may not be sufficient enough to support this. Therefore overpopulation must be controlled and population should be regularly monitored. Overpopulation can be monitored by the implementation of birth control in humans and animals. In such a case, resources should be kept at hand.
3. Making an area more suitably fit for newer generations by introducing facilities that are state-of-the-art is called Urbanization. It results in decline of rural areas and improvement of lifestyle. This includes introduction of mass media, internet, cyber-world, hospitality, environmental conservation and so on.
4. In India, Land reforms are sparsely spread across Tehsildars and so on. In China, more urbanized methods of Land Reform are carried out.
5. Yes. It will result in equality of sex ratios and tolerance of both sexes in a nation. It will also give giant opportunities for female workers. Short Answers:
1.The Privy Purse was a payment made to the royal families of erstwhile princely states as part of their agreements to first integrate with India in 1947.
2. Ahimsa and Truth are two qualities I like.
3. I'm sorry, I don't seem to know anything about this.
4. Agent Orange was a chemical herbicide used in chemical warfare between the U.S. in the Vietnam War.
5. War lords were people who were excelled at the field of managing wars and were rulers of the battlefields.
6. A metropolis centered around an airport, a typical airport city is called an aetropolis.
7. A megacity is usually defined as a metropolitan area with a total population in excess of ten million people.
8. Migration is where people move from country to country due to unfavorable conditions.
where P is the number of organisms and A is the total Area.
10. It was a riot that took place in Calcutta between Hindus and Muslims. It was the first day of the Week of Long Knives.