1. Rhizobium - A microorganism which lives in the nodules of legumes of the roots. It fixes nitrogen
2. Azotobacter - A microorganism which fixes the nitrogen in soil independently
3. Penicillin - A microorganism i.e fungus which is antibiotic for diseases. It is used in vaccines
4. Corynebacteria - chemoorganotrophic, aerobic, or facultatively anaerobic, and they exhibit a fermentative metabolism (carbohydrates to lactic acid) under certain conditions.
5. Yeast cells - A microorganism i.e fungi which grow by budding is used for fermentation
6. Lactobacillus casei - A microorganism i.e bacteria which uses in forming curd
7. E - Foetida - A microorganism i.e earthworm which is used in vermicomposting
8. Algae - Used for production of liquid fuels.
9. Saccharomyces cerevisiae - A microorganism i.e fungi used for making alcoholic beverages
10. E. Coli - A Microorganism found in the intestines of humans and aid in digestion