Commercial Farming :
1) In commercial farming crops are grown and animalsare reared for sale in
2) The area cultivated and the amount of capital used is large.
3) Most of the work is done by machines.
4) Commercial farming includes commercial grain farming, mixed farming and
1) Subsistence farming is practised to meet the needs of the farmer’s
2) Low levels of technology is used.
3) Household labourare used.
4) The production is less.
5) Subsistence farming can be further classified as intensive subsistence
and primitive subsistence.