Answers

2015-10-26T20:45:15+05:30
When a number is decreased by 23%, remaining will be = 100-23 = 77%
77% of the number = 385
the number = 385×100/77 = 500
the number is 500
0
Please mark as best...............
2015-10-27T14:30:22+05:30
Let the number be x and 23%is decreased from it then itgives 385 acc to the prob x-23÷100=385 the number is 38
0