Okay.... Difference between Mass & weight
1. mass of a body can never be zero , everybody will have some mass , e.g. any matter , Mass is not a force
2. mass can be converted into energy . , using famous einstein's relation E = mc² , just put mass value & you will come to know how many energy will be released when you will decompose it .
3. Unit of mass is kg .
4 . mass of an object is the actual amount of matter present in it .
5. mass of an object will remain same everywhere in our universe .
1. Weight is a measure of the object caused by gravitational field , it is a force infact .
2. Weight of a body can never be converted into energy since it is force .
3. Unit of weight is N(newton)
4 . weight of an object can be zero , in zero gravity
5. Weight of an object varies in the universe , e.g. like Your weight on moon will be 1/6th the weight of yours on earth .