Adjectives are describing words. It is actually a word naming attributes of a noun.
For example, large, grey and friendly.
1. Possessive Adj- It is the adjective which is used to point out the noun that belongs to someone and there are seven of them- My, Your, Our, Their, His, Her and Its,
Ex- It is my book.
2. Descriptive Adj- It is the adjective that is used to tell the sort of noun or quality.
Ex- He is a tall man
3. Numeral Adj- It is the adjective which is used to show the number of noun.
Ex- Ankor temple has got five towers. or Ankor Wat is the seventh wonder of the world.
4. Demonstrative Adj- It is the adjective which is used to point out the noun. These are this, these, that, and those.
Ex- That man is very handsome.
5. Interrogative Adj- It is the adjective used to ask the question. They are where, what, which etc.
Ex- Which animal do you like ?