1. Eternal vigilance is the price of eternal development.
2. When good people in any country cease their vigilance and struggle, then evil men prevail.
3. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance.
4. People have to liberate themselves, because liberation is not a single act. It's a question of eternal vigilance. Otherwise, you'll just become enslaved by someone else.
5. Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty; power is ever stealing from the many to the few.
hope it helps !