Mirrors are used in many situations in people's lives for different purposes. The mirrors can be concave, convex or plane. The property of the reflection of light and electromagnetic waves is used to serve some purpose, in daily life or in scientific or engineering, or medical uses.
1. Daily used in our dressing room, bathroom. Without mirrors we would not be able to get ready nicely by ourselves. We check the good fitting of our clothing.
2. Mirrors are used in cameras and telescopes.
3. Mirrors are used in street corners for getting a view on the other side of a bent road.
4. Mirrors are used in supermarkets for checking on the customers.
5. Mirror like glasses are used as window panes for many buildings to reflect light and heat.
6. Mirrors are used within scientific instruments to be able to measure deflections, to view changes in the interior parts.
7. Mirrors are used by dentists to view inside the mouth.