Write true or false for each..
1. Sugar rich diet can increase dental decay
2. Gum problems can aggravate heart ailments
3. Fluoride in toothpaste,mouthrinses,dentist applied varnish helps in strengthening the teeth
4. Early loss of milk teeth can lead to poor nutrition in children
5. Its advisable to visit the dentist only when you have a problem
6.95% of all dental problems are preventable
7. Crooked or crowded teeth can lead to teeth decay and gum problems
8. Diabetes, a major health problem in India, can worsen with poor oral health as in severe gum disease.