Answers

2015-11-08T12:41:17+05:30

This Is a Certified Answer

×
Certified answers contain reliable, trustworthy information vouched for by a hand-picked team of experts. Brainly has millions of high quality answers, all of them carefully moderated by our most trusted community members, but certified answers are the finest of the finest.
He/she will get shock , since our body is a good conductor of electricity , all -ve charges will be transferred into his/her body
1 4 1
2015-11-08T15:46:13+05:30

This Is a Certified Answer

×
Certified answers contain reliable, trustworthy information vouched for by a hand-picked team of experts. Brainly has millions of high quality answers, all of them carefully moderated by our most trusted community members, but certified answers are the finest of the finest.
If the charge on the instrument is high, then there will be a shock.  A sensation of shock passes through the body.  A painful and burning sensation it will be if the charge is large.  Also the intensity of shock depends on the voltage developed on the disc.
 
If the charge is mild, then we feel the charge on our fingers.  A kind of pleasant  sensation if the charge is small.

It is better to wear footwear which is not synthetic that passes electricity.  The soles of the footwear should be insulating type.  This point is important for persons who will work with electrical instruments and appliances.

1 5 1
click on thanks button above;;; select best answer