The 7 examples of inertia of rest are:
1. When a person gets up in a train from the railway platform and it slowly starts moving, the person leans backward.
2. When motorcycle starts moving, the person sitting in it leans backward.
3. When you try and shake a tree, the leaves starts to fall due to inertia of rest.
4. When you are dusting a cloth, the dust particles fly out.
5. When a horse suddenly starts moving, the rider tends to lean backwards.
6. When a person gets up in a motionless bus, and the bus suddenly starts moving, the person leans backward.
7. When you get up in a plane and the plane starts moving for takeoff, you tend to lean back.