Cyclones can be very destructive. strong winds push water towards the shore even if the storm is 100s of kilometeres away.
1.difference of temperatures between two regions
2. sets convection in air.
3. warm air rises, creating a low pressure area.
4. warm air rises, cools and the water vapour condenses to form clouds.
5. the bigger water drops in the clouds fall to the ground as rain, hail or snow.
6. falling water droplets and rising air move vigorously to produce thunderstorm.
7. under some weather conditions storms may develop into cyclones.
what actually is a cyclone?
answer: the winds tend to blow towards the low pressure region and circulate violently around tje centre with great speed. at the centre of the storm is a calm cloudless area called the eye. its diameter may vary from 10 km to 30 km. there is no rain here and winds are fairly light.
hope my answer was useful.
please mark as best and press the thank u button
plzz plzzzzz mark as best.