thallophyta - aquatic
- among plants have simplest organisation they do not have well differentiate plant body .
- the plants of this group are almost algae .
- body type is thallus
- asexual reproduction
e.g. - ulva
bryophyta - they are called as amphibions of plant kingdom .
- they have well differentiate plant body
- steam doesn't have specilized vascular tissue ( xylem & phyloem )
- asexual & sexual reproduction
e.g. - funaria
pteridophyta - they have differentiated plant body
- specilized vascular tissue .
- they don't bare seeds