1. A plant cell is usually larger in size.
2 Plant Cell It is enclosed by a rigid cellulose cell wall in addition to plasma membrane.
3. It cannot change its shape.
4. Plastids are present. Plant cells exposed to sunlight contain chloroplast.
5. A mature plant cell contains a large central vacuole.
1. An animal cell is comparatively smaller in size.
2. Animal Cell It is enclosed by a thin, flexible plasma membrane only.
3. An animal cell can often change its shape.
4. Plastids are usually absent.
5. An animal cell often possesses many small vacuoles.