Blood clotting in a injury :-
1. as blood flows out in a cut the RBC and WBC and platelets flow out
2. the red blood cells contain heamoglobin a substance which makes the blood look red
3. the WBC, the fighter cells, fight out with the germs and infection
4. the PLATELETS the most important ones for our life
5. the platelets as when they come near to the injury
6. they stop the blood by clotting, the RBC and WBC from leaving our body
7. eventually the blood stops flowing out from our body and safe now from the injury but if there are deep cuts you need to go the doctor as fast as possible.