1) Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high; Where knowledge is free
1) The poet means that the people should be fearless,self - respected of proud of being ourselves.
2) where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls;
2) It means the narrow mind ness of the people at that time. And that time would has been broken into discrimination due to colour, religion, caste etc.
3) Where words come out from depth of truth;
3) The poet talks here about the world were no one lies, where everyone speaks truth.
4) Where tireless striving stretches it's arms towards perfection;
4) It means that the people are continuously trying to achieve perfection that is their freedom as it is an uninterrupted process.
5) where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of dead habit;
5) here poet means that Indian should be logical and progressive in thoughts and actions. They should be open minded.
6) Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever-widening thought and action...
6) Education, innovation and creativity are the ultimate driving forces for the continuous advancement of scientific knowledge and material accomplishment.