1.India is in a continent called Asia.
2. India has the second largest population in the world.
3. India has 7 neighboring countries namely Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Myanmar and Sri Lanka.
4. India is a democratic country.
5. New Delhi is the capital of India.
6. India has the 3rd largest army and nuclear weapons in the world.
7. India is a peninsular country bound by the Indian ocean, Arabian sea and the Bay of Bengal.
8. The present Prime Minister of India is Narendra Modi.
9. The present President of India is Pranab Mukherjee.
10. Gandhi Ji is the father of our Nation