(9) Harold is alone with his mother in their home.
(5) Mrs. Bramble is amazed to think that she has brought such a prodigy as Harold into the world.
(8) Mrs. Bramble resumes work of darning the sock.
(1) Major Percy and Bill come to the house.
(7) Mrs. Bramble is informed that Bill had decided not to fight.
(3) Bill tells his wife that he is doing it for Harold.
(4) Jerry Fisher tries to convince Bill to reconsider.
(2) Harold comes to know that his father is a boxer.
(6) Harold wants to know what will happen to the money he had bet on Murphy losing.