. The rays received by a camera video / still camera are converging rays. they converge on the film.
2. The rays entering in our eyes converge on to the retina. due to the eye lens.
3. Head lights of a vehicle - the light rays are more of a parallel beam than a convergent beam. But they converge the diverging beam of light from the bulb.
4. The bulb is at focus of the concave shape. so emerging beam is more of parallel beam than converging.
5. Reflecting telescopes (astronomical) use parabolic reflectors of light. This beam is convergent.
6. Astronomical Refracting telescopes with convex lenses converge light beams.