Here are some of your differences. Have a look!
- The balance of trade defines the record of visible
transactions of any country, whereas balance on current account deals with
visible as well as invisible transactions.
- BOT is the balance of exports and imports, whereas balance
on current account deals with the visible, invisible and unilateral transfers.
- BOT records the transactions of physical goods only and
balance on current account deals with goods and services.
- The current account maintains the records of imports and
exports of goods and services and capital account deals with the assets and
- The current account includes export and import of goods and
services where capital account have components like loans and borrowings.