• First you need to know the endangered plants and animals in your area, and once you know these, you can share these animals and plants with your friends and family members so that they don’t harm these.
• You can teach your parents that they should eliminate the use of many pesticide and herbicide as these are harmful to many creatures that live in the agricultural lands. Also, these pollute the water and soil.
• Go to the nearby wildlife sanctuary and find and study endangered species.
• Don’t use the products that are made from the animals.
• You must educate people for protecting the wildlife habitat. As we are encroaching the natural habitats of animals and plants, their population is gradually coming down.
These are the few steps, and you can take many more such steps to save the endangered species.