Blood Donation – Brief Report
Although you should have your creativity for writing such reports, however, we here provide you some of the key points, which will make your task easier.
• A blood donor at the time of donating blood should not be on medications.
• He or she should not be a patient of high blood pressure, sugar and should not have taken any antibiotics in the last 24 to 48 hours.
• A healthy man can save the life by donating blood once in two months.
• NGOs and many Hospitals organize blood donation camp, and one can give blood in these camps.
• Donating blood is a noble cause, and each healthy individual should give it and it can save the life of a person.