Ebola, a severe disease is caused by virus from Filovirus family. It is caused by the animal to human transmission via direct contact with body fluids such as blood, vomit, urine ets, or tissues of infected animals or humans.
It can also be transmitted with contaminated needles or even dead body of Ebola patient during burying. Ebola was first reported in 1976 and since then there has been sporadic outbreaks.
Ebola Symptoms: Early symptoms include;
• Sudden illness and weakness
• Muscle and Joint pain
• Sore throat
These symptoms worsen with time and the severe symptoms include
• Stomach pain
• Impaired liver and kidney function
Precautions: If you are visiting a country, you need to take following precautions
• Avoid direct contact with body fluids of humans and animals
• Wash your hands at regular intervals
• Avoid contact with wild animals
• Avoid attending burial ceremonies.