Information about the Indian Red Cross Programmes are;
- Promote human values.
- Preparation for disasters.
- Health and care.
- Management training.
- Nursing and child, family welfare.
- To develop better understanding internally.
- Protection for life, health and respect of human.
- Non-discrimination for every nationality, race, gender and
Strategic Development Plan (2004-2007):
Everyone has the right to live in peace and harmony whatever
language they speak. The main motto is to mobilize the power of humanity.