1. A hot potato=Speak of an issue (mostly current) which many people are talking about and which is usually disputed.
2. A penny for your thoughts=A way of asking what someone is thinking.
3. Actions speak louder than words=People's intentions can be judged better by what they do than what they say.
4. Add insult to injury=To further a loss with mockery or indignity; to worsen an unfavorable situation.
5. An arm and a leg=Very expensive or costly. A large amount of money.
6. At the drop of a hat=Meaning: without any hesitation; instantly.
7. Back to the drawing board=When an attempt fails and it's time to start all over.
8. Ball is in your court=It is up to you to make the next decision or step.
9. Barking up the wrong tree=Looking in the wrong place. Accusing the wrong person.
10. Be glad to see the back of=Be happy when a person leaves.
Hope this helps:)