Concave lens examples :-
• used in myopia , far objects are not clear to those ,
• Video Projectors,laser , binoculars , flashlights , etc
Convex lens :-
magnifying glasses,human eye,camera, microscopes
• Convex lens converge light to a point , whereas concave lens diverge light , this is the principle on which they are used .
• where we have to converge light we use converging lens i.e. convex e.g. magnifying glass it is also called simple microscope
• Where we have to diverge light we use diverging lens i.e. concave lens , like video projectors they diverge light to a large screen placed in front of that