You can include the following key points in your speech;
• Earth day is celebrated to save the planet earth every year on 22nd April.
• Various programs are organized to educate people about protection of the environment.
• Today schools, colleges, universities and many government organizations take part in Earth day and actively take measures to protect the earth.
• More than 190 countries are now participating in Earth day.
• You too can take simple measures in your household such as putting off lights, stop wastage of water, etc.