Hi, have a look at your answer through these points. This help
help you to enhance your creativity and thus you can easily write your summary.
- Oliver is born in a workhouse in a small town.
- That small town is 70 miles away from London.
- Everyone knew that her mother died after her birth.
- She brought up at a child farm.
- After this, she suffered a lot at the coffin-maker’s shop.
- She survived too much everywhere.
- At last she met Mr. Brownlow, who was very kind.
- At the end, after many hardships, she was legally adopted by