Disadvantages of British education in India are:-
1. Partition of India
2. Ill-treatment of Indian royalty - e.g doctrine of lapse.
3. Ill-treatment of Indian citizens in order to retain control over the populace (Jalianwala Bagh massacre).
4. Divide and rule policy
5. Could not manage/afford to run India due to losses in WWII and had to make a hasty exit resulting in partition.
6.Indian antiques and valuable artifacts confiscated and smuggled out to Britain.
7. Introduction of English thus undervaluing Indian native languages and
leaving behind an inferiority complex regarding our own mother
8. Loss to economy due to export of raw material at cheap prices instead of finished goods.
9. Unclear border markation, still leading to conflicts with other neighbouring countries.