1. the taj mahal is an ivory white marble monument .
2. it is contructed by the great mughal king named shah jahan in the year 1632.
3. he all do this in the memory of her lovely third wife mumtaj mahal.
4. today the kabr of the both is kept in side the taj mahal.
5.thousands of people come here every day to see its glory and beautifulness .
6. (extra point) it is also come in the seven wonders of the world.
1. The red fort was the residence of themughal emporor (akbar) of Indiafor nearly 200 years, until 1857.
2. It is located in the centre ofdelhiand houses a number of museums.
3. In addition to accommodating the emperors and their households.
4. it was the ceremonial and political centre of Mughal government..
5. the setting for events critically impacting the region..
1. The Great stupa at Sanchi is the oldest stone structure in India.
2. it was originally commissioned by the emperor ashok the great in the 3rd century BCE.
3. Its nucleus was a simple hemispherical brick structure built over the relics of the budha.
4. It was crowned by the chatra, a parasol-like structure symbolising high rank, which was intended to honour and shelter the relics.
5. The construction work of this stupa was overseen by Ashoka's wife, Devi herself, who was the daughter of a merchant of vidhisha.