Such questions test your creative writing skills and should be done on your own. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- All children should be able to enjoy their childhood.
- For that purpose, the government has passed many laws; human rights also ensure special treatment for children.
- All children must get an opportunity to get primary education.
- I can help people achieve this by making people aware about the importance of education.
- I can volunteer to teach one child the basics of reading, writing and mathematics.
- I can stand up against any kind of child labor and report such employment of underage children at the local tea stalls or the grocery store!
- I will certainly never allow my parents to employ child labor for any domestic work.
Hope this helps:)