India is a
are given some fundamental rights by the constitution of India.The fundamental
rights are :
* Right to equality-this means that all Indian would have equal
opportunities and laws will apply equally on everyone irrespective of their
caste , sex , religion , wealth , race etc.
* Right to freedom of religion- This means that we all have the right to follow
the religion of our choice.
* Right to education- This means that we all have the right to go to
school and be educated.
* Right to freedom of speech- This means that we can express our views
without any obstructions.
* Right against exploitation - This means that no one can exploit us , cannot
force us to do any work.
* Right to life - This means that we have right to certain
neccessary things like water,air,clean environment etc.
These were some of the right of Indian
citizens.We all are provided these rights irrespective of our religion and
We have many responsibilities towards our
country.India is nothing but an empty piece of land.We , the Indians make it a
beautiful and lively country.some of the responsibilities of Indians are:
* Cleanliness - We should keep our country neat and
clean.We should not through wastes here and there as if we do so ,India will
soon lose its beauty.We should not pollute the environment.
* Reforestation - We should plants more and more trees.This will
help retain the greenery of our country and make it look more clean.
* Contribution - We should contribute as much as possible.By
contribution , I mean helping the county to become more advanced by working for
* Loyalty - The citizens of India should be loyal to their
country and not sell inner information and commodities of India illegally.
These are some of the important responsibilities
of citizens of India.
If all of us do our duties properly , then soon
India will become the best country in the world.The government is trying their
best to improve the condition of India and they are being successful in doing