I would first go and tell him that he disturbing all the people in the locality not only me. I would say him that we are unable to sleep well and it is not a good thing. I would even say him that the music is creating much problem so I would suggest him to listen songs in a low volume which is good for him and even for all others also. if he is not going to listen to me then I would take a higher official with me and I would go and request him.

hope my answer is useful...........
1 2 1
Tell them tht they r disturbing the whole locality... if they don't listen to tht just turn up the volume of ur speakers when they will be sleeping... they will meet the same fate