1. The original erasers were bread. Moist bread.
2. The same guy who discovered oxygen helped to invent erasers.
3. Erasers were invented by accident.
4. "Rubber" actually gets its name from erasers.
5. Erasers don't just work manually; they work chemically.
6. Pencils with built-in erasers on the tops are a largely American phenomenon.
7. Many erasers contain volcanic ash.
8. The little erasers on pencil ends are known as "plugs."
9. Many of today's most high-tech erasers are made of vinyl.
10. There are such things as electric erasers.
hope this is useful for u.............