1. Open Microsoft PowerPoint.
2. on the tab at the upper left side of the screen, hit the "File" tab.
3. On the vertical toolbar to the left, hit the "New" tab.
4. If we wish to use a template, click on the "Sample templates" box.
5. Click on the template we want to use, depending on the purpose of our presentation.
6. If we wish to use a theme, click on the "Themes" box in the "New" tab.
7. Click on the specific template or theme we want to work with from the list of choice.
8. Once our theme is located, click on the "Click to add tittle" and "Click to add subtitle" boxes and add the tittle and subtitles (if necessary) of our own presentation.
9. After deciding on a title, click on the "New Slide" button in the "Slides" tab upon.
10. Continue adding information and pictures as we see fit.
11. Once we are finishing with our Power point presentation, go to "File Save As" and save our file so that we can retrieve it later.
12. when we want to view our presentation as a series of slides, click on the "Slide Show" tab and then click on "From Beginning" top left.